In our private courtyard garden you can catch a glimpse of our family of goldfish in our fountain. We encourage guests to take time while they are here to enjoy the courtyard space...relax with a hot cup of coffee
or an iced sweet tea (house wine of the South)...
Call 912.233.6800 to make your Savannah, GA getaway reservations NOW or visit our website to book online. We'd love to host you in our Southern charm city!
Checkout our Forsyth Park Inn Facebook page for the latest Savannah, GA events, bits about the inn, and photos captured here at the inn! We are always posting something fun - you might even read a little ghost tale!
Visit our Facebook page NOW!
And don't forget to call the inn at 912.233.6800 to book your Savannah, GA getaway!
Locally owned businesses located in downtown Savannah, GA in the historic district.
Apparel & Accessories
1. Custard Boutique - 422 Whitaker - 912.232.4733
Fashion forward women's clothing, shoes & accessories.
Mon-Sat 10:30-6; Sunday 12-5
2. James Hogan - 412 Whitaker - 912.234.0374
Women's couture & designer clothing.
3. Savannah Shoe Company - 412C Whitaker - 912.234.6355
Locally designed custom shoe boutique for ladies.
Mon-Sat 1:30-5; Sunday Seasonally
4. Small Pleasures - 412B Whitaker - 912.234.0277
Antique & estate jewelry.
5. Trunk 13 - 414 Whitaker - 912.349.4129
Women's apparel & accessories. Inspired by fashion. Driven by quality.
6. Alex Raskin Antiques - 441 Bull - 912.232.8205
"Most interesting store in Savannah" Antiques, accessories & paintings.
7. Arcanum - 346 Whitaker - 912.236.6000
Antiques, home furnishings & interior design.
8. Charles Brown Antiques - 14 W. Jones - 912.236.0732
Estate silver & antiques with a 19th century focus, Savannah art.
9. Everett and Cobb
18th, 19th & early 20th century antiques, accessories & art.
Tues-Sat 10-4:30, Sunday/Monday by appointment only
10. Limehouse Plantation - 120 E. Jones - 912.232.7212
Antiques, art, French pottery, architecturals & relics.
11. The Corner Door - 417 Whitaker - 912.238.5869
Antiques & Accessories. Two floors of Fine European furnishings & home decor. Tues-Sat 10-5
12. V. & J. Duncan - 12 E. Taylor - 912.232.0338 - vjduncan.com
Antique maps, prints & books.
Mon-Sat 10:30 - 4:30, Tuesday by chance.
13. Anne Hagerty Interiors - 415 Whitaker - 912.401.4350
A fresh look at interior design. Commercial & residential interiors. Located above Whitney Gallery, By Appointment Only
14. Carolyn Hultman Interior Design - 126 E. Taylor - 912.236.0111
A full service interior design firm.
By Appointment Only
15. Circa Lighting - 405 Whitaker - 912.447.1008
Antique reproduction and vintage modern lights.
16. D.Luxeome, Garden, Event - 413 Whitaker - 205.903.0352
Unique pieces from local artists & around the globe, interior & event design services.
17. No. Four Eleven - 411 Whitaker - 912.443.0065
Monogrammed luxuries, furniture, gifts & interior design.
Mon-Sat 10-5:30, Sunday 12-5 Seasonal
18. One Fish Two Fish - 401 Whitaker - 912.447.4600
Furniture & gifts from around the world, and upscale souvenirs.
Mon-Sat 10-5:30, Sunday 12-5
19. The Annex - 400 Whitaker - 912.484.1887
Circa lighting-reduced pricing on overstock and discounted One Fish Two Fish-Women's resort clothing & accessories.
20. Frieze - 1 W. Jones - 912.335.2289
Exotic gifts & jewelry fron Tibet, India, Bali, & beyond
Mon-Fri 11-5; Sun 12-5
21. Julia Christian Gallery (upstairs) - 114 W. Taylor - 912.234.1960
Fine decorative art and furnishings by Bob & Julia Christian.
22. ShopSCAD - 340 Bull - 912.525.5180
Artwork and designs by SCAD students, staff, faculty & alumni.
Mon-Wed 9-5:30; Thurs-Fri 9-8; Saturday 10-8
23. The Downstairs Gallery - 19 1/2 W. Gordon - 912/233/0920
Fine art, photography & jewelry.
24. Whitney Gallery - 415 Whitaker - 404.432.6616
Contemporary fine art.
Seasonally & by appointment only
25. E. Shaver Bookseller - 326 Bull - 912.234.7257
12 rooms of books, hardbacks & paperbacks.
26. Folklorico - 440 Bull - 912.232.9300
Treasures from the road less traveled. Fair Trade jewelry, gifts & artifacts.
Mon-Sat 10-5; Sunday seasonally
27. La Paperie - 409 Whitaker - 912.443.9349
Exquisite stationery, invitations & gifts.
Mon-Sat 10-5:30; Sunday seasonally
28. Madame Chrysanthemum - 101 W. Taylor - 912.238.3355
Floral design studio, eclectic jewelry & gifts.
29. Mercer House Carriage Shop - 430 Whitaker - 912.236.6352
Mercer Williams House museum & gifts.
Mon-Fri 10-4:30, Sunday 10:30-4:40 (tours daily)
30. Mrs Wilkes Boarding House - 107 W. Jones - 912.232.5997
Southern hospitality and cooking, served family style.
31. Measure: a fabric parlor - 311 Whitaker - 912.209.0942
Apparel, upholstery, vintage & drapery fabrics as well as leather, trimmings, notions & vintage items
Mon-Thurs 10:30ish-6; Fri-Sun 12-5.
Special pricing available for Sunday through Thursday weddings Elopemnet Ceremony throughout February, March, and April. See our Wedding Specials page.
Our Homemade Granola recipe revealed!
4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
0.5 cups of sliced almonds (1/2 pound)
1cup chopped pecans
1 cup chopped walnuts or slivered almonds
1.5 cups sweetened flaked coconut
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup vegetable oil
½ cup honey – use a little more if you wish
1 cup dried cranberries (5 oz.)
1 cup golden raisins (5 ½ oz.)
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 375. Line a large shallow baking pan with parchment paper.
Toss together oats, almonds, coconut, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together oil and honey, then stir into oat mixture until well coated. Spread mixture in baking pan and bake, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Stir in cranberries and raisins, and then cool completely in pan on a rack.
Makes about 10 cups.
Forsyth Park Inn's Top 5 Dining Spots for this year's Valentines dinner in Savannah, GA
1. The Olde Pink House: An old favorite..there's a reason for that! Spectacular mansion with elegant Southern service and fine Southern style cuisine. Candle light dinner in a traditional setting. We recommend starting your dinner off by sharing their “Southern Sushi” - Smoked Shrimp & Grits Rolled in Coconut Crusted Nori. For reservations call 912.232.4286
2. A.lure: For a more contemporary approach to Southern style dining this intimate spot is perfect. An upscale feel with comfort food. We suggest trying their "PEAS AND CARROTS" - pan seared sea scallops, sweet pea and baby carrot risotto, shiitake mushrooms, ginger-carrot reduction, sweet pea coulis...WOW! For reservations call 912.233.2111
3. Sapphire Grill: Opened and serving Savannah, GA since 1998...a local's favorite for sure. This sophisticated dining option is known for their wine pairings and fresh market cuisine. Ask what their featured menu item is when you go...it's sure to be amazing! For reservations call 912.443.9962
4. Ele: A short drive out of the downtown historic district and you'll find yourself in Wilmington Island...where this modern fine fusion restaurant is serving beautifully plated dinners. From the creative sushi rolls to the delicious steak and seafood options you'll feel like you've been whisked away to an exotic world. We certainly recommend ending your night with one of their exquisite desserts...try the fresh Key Lime Cake! For reservations call 912.898.2221
5. Circa 1875: For a Persian style bistro dinner...this is the place! France is in the air...which of course means it's certainly romantic! We recommend giving their "Moules Mariniere" - prince edward island mussels steamed with white wine, fennel, shallots, garlic, and parsley butter...a try! Delicious! For reservations call 912.443.1875
For more help with your dinner and your accommodations for Valentines...call Forsyth Park Inn at 912.233.6800...our concierges are happy to be your romance assistant! Plan a secret getaway to the most romantic historic place in the nation - Savannah, GA